Monday, July 9, 2012

Shopping

I went shopping a couple of times this week and I thought I'd share the things I bought!


On Friday I went out with my mom for a bit to find her a summer dress, and I ended up getting this cute off-white lace dress! It was only $20 and I got it from Bluenotes. They had it in a few other colours as well, but I've been really wanting a white or cream lace dress this summer so I'm really happy I got this!


Then today I went shopping again with my friend Courtney, and picked up this nail polish! It's a Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear polish in the colour "Mint Sorbet". I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it! This is also one of my favourite, and one of the least expensive, drugstore nail polish brands because they wear for 4-5 days without a top coat with no chipping!


Also, follow me on instagram if you have one! It's one of my favourite apps and I often post pictures of outfits I wear and things I buy. Among other various things.
My username is laurenschroer!




5 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty! And I love Sally Hanson polishes, they are amazing :)

    simplyme93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about we do an exchange where I end up with that dress! Haha, it is gorgeous. And I cant believe it was only $20! I am a sucker for white dresses and I love the style of that one.




    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am way too in love with this dress (and the price I got it for)!

      Delete
  3. That dress is really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete