Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall Candles and Leopard Print

I went shopping a bit with my mom today and we picked up a few things! We got 2 candles from Bath & Body Works because the Slatkin & Co 3-wick candles were on sale for 2 for $30 (usually they're $22.50/ea). I had been wanting to get some 3-wick candles from Bath & Body Works for a while, because I have some of the little 1.6oz ones and I love them, and my mom hasn't bought any large scented candles for the house in a couple of years so we got them!


The first scent we got was Autumn which is described as smelling like "autumnal scents of dark pomegranate, sweet red apple and woodsy fir balsam", and the other one we got was Farmstand Apple, which is "made with notes of McIntosh apple, ripe pear blossom and woodsy oak". They both smell absolutely delicious. I also got a loofah, just because I needed a new one, and the ones at Bath & Body Works seem nice.


The other thing I got was this leopard print blouse from H&M! I'm a big fan of leopard print so as soon as I saw this shirt I immediately fell in love. I've really been into button-up shirts lately. They look nice and classic and can make any outfit look more pulled together. It was only $20, which I think is a fair price for a shirt like this. It also has the high-low style, with the back of the shirt being longer than the front. I can't wait to wear this with some black skinny jeans, my faux leather jacket, and my boots this fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment