Thursday, August 9, 2012

Haul!

I did a bit of shopping yesterday and I thought I'd show you guys what I got!

I got a plain black v-neck tee from WalMart for only $3! They were normally $7, but they were on sale! I might go back and pick up and white and/or gray one too!


I got a few things from Shoppers Drug Mart as well. My friend had a few coupons for Buy One, Get One Free nail polishes so we went and bought some! I got 3 by GOSH ($4.00 ea.), and one Maybelline Color Show polish ($4.50). I've never bought nail polishes from either of these brands before so I'm excited to try them out! 

The colours I got (from L to R): Gosh "Apple Green", Gosh "Pink Red", Gosh "Red Noir", and Maybelline Color Show "Chiffon Chic".


I also got a Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick at Shoppers (on sale for $5.89). I've been dying to try out the lipsticks in this line for a while! Every time I see them in a store I look at them and swatch them wishing I had some! So I finally picked one up in shade 009. It's a raspberry pink matte lipstick and it's gorgeous!! I might make a post with a review/swatches/more photos of it so let me know in the comments if you're interested in seeing that! This colour is beautiful though and think it will be a great fall and winter shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment