Saturday, August 4, 2012

Warped Tour Photos!

On July 15 I photographed the Vans Warped Tour in Toronto for my webzine! In my post about the day, I said that I'd share some of the photos I shot, but I never did that, so I figured I would today! This was my fourth year shooting Warped Tour in Toronto and I'm really happy with how my photos came out this year! I shot with a Sony a380 DSLR and a 35mm f/1.8 lens.

If you want to see more of my photos, you can check them out on my Flickr or my photography Tumblr. And if you really like my photos, you can purchase any of them as prints from my webstore (and everything in my webstore is under $10 with free shipping to Canada and the USA)!

Also, please do not re-post these photos anywhere without permission or a credit link! Thank you!

Blessthefall
Memphis May Fire
All Time Low
All Time Low
We The Kings
We The Kings
Yellowcard
Tonight Alive
Tonight Alive
Of Mice & Men
Of Mice & Men
We Are The In Crowd
Pierce The Veil

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos (and your webzine)! Let me know if you ever need a music contributor or something haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and great bands! I was suppose to go with some friends here, but then my boyfriend came to town! You got some really great shots.

    I gave you an award on my blog, hoping it will get you some new readers/followers

    (:

    ReplyDelete