Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favourites

Hey everyone! I can't believe I haven't posted in nearly a week. I just finished my first full week back in school so I guess I needed to get adjusted to my new schedule. Hopefully I'll get back into posting more regularly soon! Anywho, here are some things I love this week!

Brendon Urie (of Panic! At The Disco)'s engagement photos! They are so beautiful.

This poster haha! It really bothers me, but it's so clever and funny!

This gorgeous dress! I love the skull so much.

This comic is incredibly accurate.

These cute skull rings!

Goodbye summer, and hello fall!

This unicorn manicure. Amazing.

Glee season 4! It premiered last night! This is my favourite song/performance from the episode.

~Instagram Faves~

I did a stippled gradient manicure this week!

My kitty being adorable.


2 comments:

  1. Oh god, that poster! It was hanging in my typography class the other day! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress with the skull back is amazing. I have a jumper from Camden market that has the same style skull on the front. Lizz xx
    look-to-find.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete