Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favourites

I can totally relate to this.

I absolutely love this dress from Forever 21. I'm going shopping in Toronto tomorrow so I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for it!

These plates! So cute!

Kelly Osbourne just looks fabulous on this magazine cover. Obsessed with her hair!

This poster and the process photos of it! I love seeing progress shots of design.

This poster and quote(s).

This is so incredibly accurate for most of my design projects in school.

Haha I really hope this isn't true.

This photo gallery of photos from a Haunted House that takes your picture.

Cassadee Pope's audition on The Voice! Hey Monday used to be one of my favourite bands. I've met Cassadee before and she's such a sweet girl and so talented. I'll definitely be rooting for her this season!

~Instagram Faves~

I won a free dress from Romwe this week! They're sending a dress in a random size though, so I'm really hoping the one I get fits! If not I'll gift it to my sister or a friend :).

My friend Megan got this amazing gooby pls hoodie for her birthday this week.

Megan and I have been playing a lot of Slender this week! Such a scary game!

I did a photoshoot of my sister and her horse today! I'll post some photos once I've edited them!

3 comments:

  1. Some really cool pics in here. I love the plates and Kelly's hair too. Also the gooby hoodie is hilarious xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the first picture... PIE! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where you live looks lovely, so much tall grass. I am such a country girl. Lizz xx lookto-find.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete