Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Hand Lettering

Hey everyone! This year one of my goals or resolutions is to put more effort into blogging and keep up with it better! Even though it's the 10th now and I have yet to make a post, it's not too late to get started. So today I thought I'd show you guys what I was up to last month! I got a month off of school for my Christmas break, and over that month I did a little project I called 31 Days of Hand Lettering. The project is pretty self explanatory; basically I hand lettered something every day for 31 days! I really love hand lettering, I think it's beautiful, so I really wanted to give it a try! Here are some of my favourite pieces I did from the month, and you can see the rest I did over on my instagram!






I really loved doing this project last month and getting to try new styles and techniques. Toward the end of the month I got really inspired by Katie Daisy's lettering which is who the last piece here is inspired by. And I enjoyed this so much that I've decided to do a lettering project for this entire year! I'll be doing 52 Weeks of Hand Lettering now! I'll be posting them all on instagram under the tag #52weeksofhandlettering if you want to keep up with it! Or you could follow me @laurenschroer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! That's awesome talent you got in there dear! Your have a great works!

    Want to win fabulous accessories? Join my GOFAVOR ACCESSORIES GIVEAWAY!>

    ReplyDelete