Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nail of the Day: Guy Meets Gal-Veston

Last weekend I got 2 nail polishes from Trade Secrets from the 2011 Texas Collection from OPI because they were buy one get one free! The first of the two I got was this one, called Guy Meets Gal-Veston

The nail polish is a "sorbet" finish from OPI which is a slightly sheer, jelly finish polish. It's super shiny without a top coat which I love! I used 4 coats of it because I wanted to make it as opaque as I could. In the future I might use another opaque corally polish as a "base coat" underneath this because I like my polishes to be opaque!

The colour of this is a gorgeous bright pinky-coral. I feel like it's going to be one of my most used polishes this summer because it's so bright and pretty! It'll look great on toenails in the summer too!

I'll post a NOTD featuring the other polish I got sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment