Saturday, February 16, 2013

Flea Market + LUSH Haul + Swatches

Today I went to the flea market and mall with my mom for a bit and picked up a few things! Two of the things I got today were on my February Wishlist too so I'm quite excited!


L'Oreal Color Radiance Detangler & Shampoo
I got these two products from the L'Oreal Color Radiance line from the flea market for $3 each. I have the Instant Miracle treatment from this line and I absolutely love it, and I was in need of a new detangler and shampoo so I figured I'd give these a try!

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
I am so excited that I finally got this! I've been hearing so many great things about it for the past few months, so today I made sure go to to LUSH and get it! It's also my very first purchase from LUSH! This lip scrub cost $9.95.

L'Oreal Colour Infallible Eye Shadow in 005 Purple Obsession
This is the 2nd thing I got that was also on by February Wishlist! I got this from the flea market as well and it was only $3! They were only selling two shades of these eye shadows though, and I didn't like the other one very much so I got this one! I've also been wanting a nice deep purple eye shadow so this one is perfect! I can't wait to try it out.

Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish & Eye Shadow Quad
At the flea market I go to, they sell Revlon Colorstay bonus packs that include a nail polish and a quad for $5! I've gotten one in the past, and I couldn't pass up this great deal this time so I got another one! The nail polish is in Wild Strawberry and the quad is in Siren. I have two other of these Colorstay quads in Adventurous and Addictive and I love them!
The shadows in this quad are gorgeous. The first three shades are shimmery, and the fourth one is matte. There is a shimmery silver, a deeper shimmery gray, a shimmery light taupe, and a deep matte charcoal. The matte shade in this quad is by far my favourite. It went on so smooth when I swatched it and I feel like I'll get a ton of use out of it. These swatches were done without any primer.

I'm really excited with my purchases I made today and I can't wait to try out these products! And there were so many great deals as well today. I only spent about $25 on everything in total!

No comments:

Post a Comment