Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Favourites

**JUST A HEADS UP - I will be changing my blog name and URL sometime today or tomorrow! My new URL will be lipstickandlacquer.blogspot.com! I talk more about it in this post if you're curious! Okay, now onto my favourites!**
This bunny! It's so cute! :3

I love this desk setup! Peach and mint are two colours I'm loving right now, especially for spring!

This top is adorable.

I'm kind of obsessed with foxes lately and I love these socks.

A heart made out of cats! So cute.

I saw the movie Warm Bodies last weekend and I really liked it!

NEW FALL OUT BOY SONG AND TOUR DATES AND ALBUM!

The music video for Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk (ft. Nate Ruess of fun.) came out a few days ago and I love it! I've been a long-time fan of both P!nk and fun., and I've been in love with this song for a while now and the video is fantastic!

I did a little bit of spring shopping last week and got a denim jacket from Winners and 2 pairs of flats from Payless that were on sale for $13/ea, and on BOGO!

Fall Out Boy and Fun. tour dates! I already have my tickets!

I baked some butter pecan cupcakes on Tuesday night just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment