Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Favourites

How is April already over? This year is going by way too fast. I am however very excited about the spring weather we're finally getting! I could do without all the rain, but at least it's not snow anymore! And with spring comes lots and lots of coral in my beauty routine! Here are some of my favourite products from the month of April!

Smashbox Studio Pop Ultimate Palette // First is this amazing palette that I picked up this month. I've been using the eyeshadows in it nearly every day since I bought it, and have been absolutely loving the blushes as well! I could rave about this palette all day long, but if you'd like to read more and see tons of photos and swatches, check out my review I did in parts 1, 2, and 3!

Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium // I just got this about a week ago but I already love it! I've desperately been in need of a new eyebrow filler since the eyeshadow I've been using is almost gone and has since been discontinued, so I picked this kit up from ELF and it's fantastic! The tinted wax is great at filling in the gaps in my brows and shaping them, and the powder helps set everything into place! This doesn't fade or smudge at all throughout the day and keeps my brows looking great!

Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist // I love coral lip products, especially in the springtime, which is why I recently bought this gloss balm in a coral shade! I love how easy this pencil is to apply to the lips, and the subtle coral colour it gives my lips is lovely. I also love that I can build up the colour to be a brighter coral if I want to! This product is really light and moisturizing on the lips as well and is just a really great low maintenance, everyday lip product. I reviewed and swatched it here!

Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya // I am so in love with this lip butter. It has constantly been on my lips since I got it and I couldn't imagine not having it in my life. It gives my lips a hint of a peachy-pink colour and wonderful shine. I could seriously talk about how much I love this lip butter all day long, so I won't bore you. It's wonderful. See my review and swatch post here!

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 06 // This is a product that was on my wishlist for this month and I am so glad I bought it. It's a gorgeous hot pink lipstick. It's perfect for a bold lip colour for spring and summer! I love the formula of these lipsticks too! See my swatches and review here!

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy // My love of coral for the spring isn't just for my lips, I love coral nail polish too! I just got this nail polish last week but it's one I've had my eye on for quite a while and I'm so happy to finally have it in my collection. This polish is so perfect for summer. It's insanely bright (the photo doesn't do it justice) but it's so, so pretty. I created nail art using this polish which you can see here!

OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster // This is another new polish to my collection and I believe it's my favourite coral in my collection. It's more red than a lot of my other corals but I think that's why I love it so much. I love how it looks with my complexion and the subtle shimmer in it gives off the prettiest shine. See my NOTD of it here!

What were some of your favourite products this month? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment