Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Wishlist

It's spring! And you can definitely tell by the bright products I've chosen for this month's wishlist!

1. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipsticks - By now it seems like everyone and their mothers has one of these lipsticks, but I have yet to get any! The two I have my eye on are Vivid Rose and Shocking Coral. Hopefully I can get my hands on one (or more) of them this month!

2. Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 06 - I love Rimmel lipsticks. And I really love the ones in the Kate Moss lines. I couldn't find a good product shot of this lipstick showing the colour, but it's a gorgeous bright pink. It'd be perfect for spring!

3. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy Nail Polish - I've heard about this nail polish quite a few times and I really want it! It's a crazy neon coral/pink that would look amazing on fingers or toes in the spring and summer. I don't have many bright colours like this in my collection, so it'd be a fun addition!

4. Wet n Wild Nude Awakening Palette - Wet n Wild recently released 2 new limited edition Color Icon palettes, and the one I'd love to get my hands on is this one in Nude Awakening! It's supposed to be a good substitute for the UD Naked palettes, and since I love my Naked2 I'd love to see how this compares!

5. CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Watermelon Twist - This months wishlist is just full of lip products! I don't have any tinted balms in pencil form and I'd love to try this one from CoverGirl! I love that they have sheer colour, but can also be built up to be brighter. I also have a $2 off any CoverGirl product coupon sitting in my wallet and it'll probably be used on one of these!

What are some things you'd like to try this month? Have you tried any of the products on my wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment