Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist (Review + Swatches)

It seems like every company has been coming out with a jumbo pencil lip product, and I've been wanting to try one for a while now. So yesterday I got one of the Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balms! They were on sale for $8.50 at Shoppers Drug Mart and I had a coupon for $2 off any Covergirl product so I got one!

The shade I got is Coral Twist. Unfortunately, once you take the plastic wrapper off the pencil the name is no longer on the product! I wish they put the name of the shade on the sticker on the bottom of the pencil or something! But at least I know what the shade name was.

Coral Twist is a lovely coral shade. It isn't too pink or too orange, so it's very wearable. The gloss balm can be applied sheer in 1 coat, or built up to be a brighter shade of coral!

This product is very comfortable. It's light and moisturizing on the lips, feeling like a lip balm! The staying power is pretty good too! It stayed on for 4-5 hours, only coming off when I ate a meal. But application with this product is super easy so having to reapply every 4-5 hours would be no problem!

This colour is a perfect shade for everyday wear. It gives the lips a nice hint of coral without being too bright. It's a really great product and I'd love to try some more shades!

1 comment: