Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favourites

These photos of Ulyana Sergeenkos' fall/winter 2012 collection. I love the style of them.

These ceramic tea pots are gorgeous.

How cute is this mountain range pillow?

I love this photo series of exploded flowers.

These photos of Coco Rocha are incredible. I love the colours!

I love the style this tattoo artist has. Beautiful.

I love this hand lettering! So cute.

My best friend and I broke out my old Play Station (1) and played some Frogger!

I bought this top at H&M and I quite like it :).

My order from Hex Nail Jewelry came in the mail! Expect to see this all in NOTD posts hopefully soon!

I had my portfolio assessment at school and now I'm done my 2nd year of college!

My cat was being super cuddly and adorable last night :3

No comments:

Post a Comment