Monday, April 8, 2013

Nail of the Day: Polka.com

This is the 2nd nail polish I really wanted from OPI's Euro Centrale collection. It's called Polka.com. I had quite a hard time finding it! It was sold out every time I went into a Trade Secrets (which is where I almost always buy my OPI polishes), but one day I happened to go into a random beauty supply store and they had 4 of these in stock! And their OPI polishes are only $8.99 CAD, when at Trade Secrets they're $9.99. I'll probably continue to go to that beauty supply store to get my OPIs!

Polka.com is an amazing glitter. It has a clear base with magenta, blue, and violet hex glitters and smaller violet glitter! Such a gorgeous combination.

For this manicure I applied 2 coats of OPI Polka.com over H&M's Sweet Blue Dreams.

I had forgotten about this H&M polish but it's an amazing cream royal blue that was opaque in 1 coat (for the most part)! I'll definitely pair these polishes together again in the future. I'm excited to try Polka.com on top of different polishes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment