Monday, April 22, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter: Juicy Papaya (Review + Swatches!)

I've been dying to try out the new Revlon Lip Butters and had the hardest time finding them. But one day I was grocery shopping with my mom at the Superstore and when I was checking out the makeup section they have there I found a display with the new colours!! As much as I wanted to buy all 4, I only ended up getting one, and I got Juicy Papaya!

Juicy Papaya is a sheer peachy-pink that can be built up slightly for more colour. It's such a fantastic shade for everyday wear, and I've worn it pretty much every day since I've bought it!

This colour is so pretty on the lips. It doesn't add too much colour, but it gives your lips a hint of that peachy-pink colour and adds nice shine! I love Revlon Lip Butters so much. They're so moisturizing and feel fantastic! This is my 5th lip butter now!

I think this may be my favourite of my 5 lip butters! It goes great with any makeup look and adds nice moisture and shine :).

Do you have any of the new lip butters? Which ones are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment