Friday, May 31, 2013

May Favourites

It's time for another monthly favourites post! Sorry I've been slacking on posts this week. I started my job at Target and worked 7 out of the past 8 days for 8.5 hours a day so I've been quite exhausted after work every day. But this week I only work 3 shifts so I should be posting more!

Beauty Secrets Acetone Nail Polish Remover // My first favourite is this acetone nail polish remover I got from Sally's. I had run out of the previous nail polish remover I was using so I went to Sally's to get this! It's a moisturizing formula so it doesn't dry out my cuticles too bad and it has a slightly fruity sweet scent!

Bath & Body Works Espresso Bar Candle // My favourite candle this month has been my Espresso Bar candle! It smells like you're in a coffee shop and is so delicious. I don't drink coffee but I love the smell of it!

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation // For summer time I wanted to try a new foundation with SPF in it! I would've continued using Revlon Nearly Naked because of how light it feels, but it doesn't have SPF! This foundation has SPF 20! It also has fantastic coverage and great lasting power. I really like this foundation so far! And I love that it has a pump!

NYX Blushes in Peach and Taupe // I got these blushes this month and I have literally used them every single day since I got them. Peach is such a pretty matte pink blush. I use a small duo-fibre brush to apply it so it doesn't go on too bright and can build up the colour to what I want! And Taupe is a fantastic contouring shade!

NYX Single Eyeshadow in True Taupe // I also got this eyeshadow this month and it has quickly become a staple in my eyeshadow routine. It works amazingly at blending out any deep crease colour and looks lovely smudged along the lower lashline for subtle definition!

Elf Cream Eyeliner & Angled Eyeliner Brush // I've begun using cream eyeliner this month since I got this one from Elf and it really is fantastic. The brush makes application really easy and I can make precise lines and sharp wings! I really, really love this eyeliner.

NYX Slide On Pencil in Azure // I love using this eyeliner to pop some colour along the lower lashline. Especially when I wear gold eyeshadow on my eyelids! It makes for such a pretty, summery look!

Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone Case // I forgot to include this in the group photo above of everything, but I got this phone case this month and I am so, so in love with it. I don't think it's a real, authentic Marc Jacobs iPhone case, but I don't mind because I got it for only $5 on eBay! It feels like really nice quality and it's so cute!

That about wraps up my monthly favourites for May! What have some of your favourites been this month?

2 comments:

  1. You did not get NYX Taupe -______________- it's been on my list for legitimately MONTHS but I just don't want to order off the site for just that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh it's SO good! I'm already obsessed. I got it a while back when Cherry Culture did a 40% off NYX sale! So worth it!

      Delete