Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Wishlist


1. MAC Ripe For Love Blush - This is a new blush MAC is releasing with their upcoming Temperature Rising collection. It's a gorgeous peachy-orange blush. I don't have any blushes like this in my collection but I really love the look of this shade!

2. NYX Round Lipstick in Stella - Now that Target has made its way to Canada, more NYX products have become available to me! I saw this lipstick when I was in Target last week and it looks like such a pretty pinky-coral shade! And we all know how much I love my pinky-coral lipsticks.

3. Hard Candy Nail Polish in Black Tie Optional - This nail polish is a black and white "glitter" top coat. It's not sparkly like your typical glitter polish, it has black and white hexes and lines in it and would look so cute over so many different colours! Of all of the nail polishes Hard Candy has recently released, this one is the #1 one I want to try!

4. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Strawberry Blonde - I saw a swatch of this shadow on xSparkage's blog yesterday and I am in love. It's a duochrome white/pink. This would look amazing as an inner corner highlight, or all over the lid. It'd also surely look incredible over a black base! I really want to try this shadow out!

5. Stay Home Club Patch - I want a back patch for my denim jacket so badly, and lately I've especially been eyeing this one from Stay Home Club. I love the illustration!

6. Denim Shirt - I really want a denim shirt for this summer! The one shown here is from Forever 21, but I'm not too picky where I buy it from. Hopefully I get one soon! I love that everything denim is in this spring/summer!

What are some things on your wishlist for this month? Tonight I have a job interview for Target and then tonight I'm off to Toronto to shoot an Olly Murs show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment