Sunday, May 19, 2013

Small Haul! (B+BW, Chapters, OPI)

Here's a quick haul from last week when I went to the mall! I got this stuff a couple of days before Mother's Day and one of these things is what I gave to my mom! Here's what I got:

Bath & Body Works Candles - Espresso Bar and Caribbean Escape // Bath & Body Works was having an amazing 3 for $30 sale for Mothers Day on their 3-wick candles so my friend and I split and got some! I got 2 candles in the scents Espresso Bar and Caribbean Escape. Espresso Bar is described as "Stop and savour the aromas of roasted espresso beans and sweet vanilla froth like the Italians, who never take their coffee "to go"." I'm not a coffee drinker but I love the smell of it and when I burn this candle it makes my house smell like a Starbucks! The other scent I got is Caribbean Escape, which is one of my favourite B&BW scents. I have a small 4oz. version of this candle but I thought I'd pick up a 3-wick one for when the small one runs out. This scent is described as "Dive into this blend of tropical melon, raspberry nectar and lemon mellowed by creamy coconut milk and raw sugarcane for a fragrant and exotic escape." It's so tropical and fruity and sweet smelling, I love it!

OPI If You Moust, You Moust // While I was at the mall I stopped by Trade Secrets (as I always do) to see if they had any nail polish on sale. Luckily, they did! They had a small table of 50% off OPI polishes so I picked up this one from last year's Vintage Minnie Mouse collection! It's the perfect creamy medium pink!

Custom Lettering of the 40s and 50s // As some of you probably know, I'm a graphic design student and I love typography. When I was in Chapters I found this book showing tons of beautiful lettering from the 40s and 50s! It was normally priced at $50 but it was on sale for only $12.99! I couldn't believe it so I obviously had to buy it!

Mug // I bought this mug at Chapters for my mom for Mother's Day! She saw it a few months ago when we were shopping together and she really liked it so I got it for her! It has a lowercase 'b' on one side and an uppercase 'B' on the other side! (My mom's name is Barb) She was really surprised I got it and was very happy :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment