Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mini Makeup Haul (Flea Market Finds + Lipstick!)

I recently went to the flea market again and got some pretty good deal on Revlon products! And the same day I went to the Superstore and picked up a Maybelline Vivids lipstick (finally)!

The first thing I got from the flea market is the Revlon PhotoReady bronzer in Bronzed & Chic.  I got this bronzer for only $5 CAD. This is a bronzer I've heard about quite a lot on YouTube, specifically from Amarixe and EmilyNoel83 (two of my favourites!). It's a matte bronzer with 4 different shades in it so you can choose how light or dark you want your bronzer to be! I just swirl all 4 shades together usually and apply it lightly since I am fair. It's a really nice bronzer though!

Next I picked up the Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer in 610 Fair which I also got for $5 CAD. I'm a big fan of the Revlon ColorStay line, especially the foundations, which is why I got this! I was also in need of a concealer, and with acne-prone skin hopefully this will help treat some of my blemishes! This concealer does have salicylic acid in it to treat blemishes as well. I've only used it a couple of times so far but from what I can tell, it has pretty good coverage and sits well on my skin!

The last thing I got at the flea market is the Revlon PhotoReady cream blush in Coral Reef, another Revlon product I got for only $5 CAD. I only have 1 cream blush so I don't have much experience with using them, so I thought I'd pick this up to experiment a bit more with cream blush! The colour is much sheerer than it looks in the pan but when blended out it's a beautiful sheer coral!

The same day I went to the Superstore and finally, finally, got one of the Maybelline Vivids lipsticks! I got it in the colour Shocking Coral and it was on sale for $7.50 CAD. I'm so glad to have finally bought one of these! I've worn it a few times already and it is such a gorgeous colour, is comfortable on the lips, and stays for so long! It is probably in my top 5 favourite lipsticks now for sure! I want to try out a couple more shades from this line now too!

That wraps it up for this little haul. If you've tried any of these products I'd love to hear your thoughts on them! And if you'd like to see more in-depth posts with swatches/reviews of any of these products let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment