Monday, February 17, 2014

Mani Monday #4

Sorry for the late in the day post this week! It's Family Day here in Canada so it's a holiday so my schedule this weekend has been kind of off. This weekend I picked up some new goodies from Sally Hansen and I wanted to give some of them a try! I was inspired by this manicure by Pshiiit with the nail look I did, I just switched up the colours and changed things a tiny bit. I like the colour combo of this manicure! I'm starting to gravitate towards pastel nail polishes because I want spring to be here already! Here are the Sally Hansen items I picked up! I got a new base coat, a nail stud kit, a black nail art pen, and a nail polish!
Mani Monday Mani Monday Mani Monday Mani Monday Mani Monday
Nail Polishes used:
• Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps Hardener (base coat)
• Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Peach of Cake
• OPI My Vampire Is Buff
 Revlon Colorstay in Fall Mood
Seche Vite top coat
• Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art pen in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment