Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Autumn Tag

the autumn tag

A few weeks back, Lindsay of Have A Parade tagged me to do the Autumn Tag (which was created by Georgina)!

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do love that once fall comes around it's finally cool enough outside to start drinking hot chocolate again! I really enjoy getting a 1/2 Hot Chocolate 1/2 French Vanilla from Tim Hortons and later in the season, closer to winter, I love getting Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks! That drink to me is Christmas in a cup, but I'm getting a bit ahead of myself with that aren't I? I also love Nestle Coffee Crisp Hot Chocolate that I make at home - so yummy.

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
For the past few years, each fall it seems I have a new obsession. Two years ago it was scarves, last year it was beanies, and I feel like this year it might be boots! I haven't bought any new pairs this year (yet) but everywhere I go I can't stop looking at all the cute fall ankle boots!! Last year I finally bought myself a pair of Dr. Martens boots and those will be my go-to footwear for this fall for sure!

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't really switch up my music for the fall really. Just whatever new music comes out at the time! Right now I love Centuries by Fall Out Boy, Cecilia and the Satelitte by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, and Brighter Brightest's new EP, Arrow!

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year? 
Last year for my birthday (which is October 19th), my parents got me Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. I know it's a really spring/summer fragrance but it always reminds me of my birthday and the fall! So lately I've been wearing that again quite a bit!

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
This year I've been attempting to put myself on a candle-buying ban since I've collected so many over the past couple of years and I've done quite well so far! So I'm currently working on finishing some of my fall candles I've collected. Right now I've been burning Pumpkin Apple and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (both from Bath and Body Works) a lot!

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
I love the cooler weather and being able to wear boots and jackets and scarves and sweaters. Summer is great but I really love getting to dress for fall. Also my birthday is October 19th so that's great too!

7.  Favourite makeup look? 
Light neutral eyes (the Urban Decay Naked Basics palettes are my go-to) with a cat-eye wing (as I always do) but with a deep lip colour! A few of my favourites are the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107, MAC Rebel, and MAC Studded Kiss (which I bought last year but can't find!! It's breaking my heart).

8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? 
I'm looking forward to the weather cooling off a bit more (we've still been getting quite a few warm days here in Ontario), my 21st birthday (of course), a couple of concerts I'll be seeing with friends, and going to Buffer Festival (which I'm working for this year as their graphic designer)!

Thanks so much again Lindsay for tagging me to do this!

The bloggers I tag are:
• Courtney at Cupcakes and Cateyes
• Rose at chatterboxrose
Janine Maral
• Bailey at Beauty Munson
…and anyone else who wants to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I definitely will have to do this! It doesn't feel quite like autumn yet here, so I might wait a bit until I'm more in the "spirit" (and have some time to get fall candles from Bath and Body Works!) to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so glad you did this! :) Isn't Bath and Body Works just the BEST! I almost went back because they released even more fall candles after I already had my little shopping spree there.

    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete