Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Top 10 Fall Lipsticks

10 fall lipstick picks 10 fall lipstick picks For me, fall makeup is all about a bold, vampy lip. So today, I thought I'd share with you 10 of my favourite fall lip colours! These vary in textures, formulas, and prices - ranging from very affordable products to some more high end products. The key to wearing shades as bold as these is to prep your lips beforehand by exfoliating and applying a balm. I usually remove the balm before applying these so they don't slip around, but it helps to create a smooth base for application. My personal favourite texture for bold lip colours is matte. Mattes create a really bold, dramatic look, and also the drier matte formula makes for a longer lasting lip colour as well as reduces smudging and slipping of the lip colour!

From left to right these are: OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia, Kat Von D Vampira, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen, MAC Studded Kiss (LE), Rimmel Kate Moss 107, MAC Rebel, Rimmel Kate Moss 09, Illamasqua Box, Essence Adorable Matt!, and Revlon Raspberry Bite.

The shades I've chosen range from more pink and berry shades, to deep reds and plums. I love playing around with these products and bold colours this time of year and can't wait to use these all season! Let me know in the comments what your favourite bold and vampy lip products are!

2 comments:

  1. The Rimmel 107 is an absolute must in the fall time! Great post and so many lipsticks I want to try out now!

    Evelin Kivi blog

    ReplyDelete