Friday, November 14, 2014

Lush Night Before Christmas Set

Lush Night Before Christmas Set christmas eve bubble bar father christmas bath bomb twilight bath bomb Lush Night Before Christmas Set christmas eve bubble bar father christmas bath bomb twilight bath bomb I went into Lush yesterday wanting to try some of their Christmas bath products. I've tried a few things from Lush but I've never tried their bath bombs, bubble bars, or bath melts! To be honest I haven't taken a proper bath in well over 10 years - I prefer showers. But after hearing so many bloggers and vloggers rave about Lush's bath products I finally decided to pick up a few. After being shown some demonstrations of products in the shop by an employee I settled on getting the Night Before Christmas set! This set includes the Christmas Eve bubble bar, the Father Christmas bath bomb, and the infamous Twilight bath bomb. I believe of the three, Twilight is the only one that's available year round. They all smell amazing and I can't wait to try them out!

What are some of your favourite Lush products? I'm always wanting to try more!

2 comments:

  1. The twilight bath bomb is the best! By far one of my favorites from Lush. What a cute set, I haven't gotten any of the Christmas items from there... yet. But I know I will soon. They have AWESOME stuff this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try them! I think I might try the Twilight one first!

      Delete