Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December Favourites 2014

Time for the last monthly favourites post of the year!! I can't believe the year is just about over. I'm really happy I kept up with blogging for the whole year! Thanks to everyone who has followed or read my blog these past 12 months! Now, onto the faves!

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob // This is a lip liner I've heard quite a bit of raving about in the beauty community lately so I thought I'd try it out. It's a great nude pink for everyday and pairs well with so many of my nude and neutral pink lipsticks! I like how it's twist-up too so I don't have to sharpen it.

OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Black Dahlia // This has been my ideal vampy lip liner this past month. I've worn it with a few of my favourite deep lipsticks and it helps to keep them lasting all day long! It's really nice to apply because it's creamy enough that it doesn't drag on my lips when I apply it but it's not too creamy where it slips off my lips either.

OPI Coca Cola Red // This is hands down the best bright red polish I've tried. With just 1 coat you get amazing bright red nails perfect for the holidays!

Avon Brushed Gold nail polish // This gold nail polish is amazing. It applies opaque in 2 coats and looks incredible on the nails. Gold glittery goodness!

MAC Faux // This has been my go-to everyday nude lipstick since I got it at IMATS at the end of November. It's a really nice nude-pink that pairs well with any makeup look. I've been loving wearing it with the Rimmel Eastend Snob lip liner too!

NARS Audacious lipstick in Charlotte // Hello, new favourite lipstick. I got this lipstick this month and the formula and pigmentation is everything I dreamed it would be and more. Not only is the colour absolutely stunning, but it lasts for hours on the lips and it's really comfortable!

L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo // This month I made the switch back to sulfate-free shampoo. I noticed my hair colour was fading quite a bit with the previous shampoo I was using but once I switched to this I noticed a significant decrease in my colour fading!

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser // On Black Friday I picked up the First Aid Beauty kit they had for $12 and I'm so glad I did. One of the products in it was the face cleanser and I've been loving it! It's super gentle on the skin but makes my skin feel really soft and clean!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream // This is the other FAB product included in the set I got and I've used this every day this month. It's super hydrating and keeps my skin free of dry patches but it's not too thick to wear under makeup either. I love that this can be used on the face or other dry patches on the body too! When I run out of this I'll definitely be repurchasing it.

Alex & Sierra - It's About Us // Normally this time of year I'm all about Christmas music, but ever since I downloaded this album this month it's literally all I've been listening to. Alex & Sierra were the winners of the X Factor a couple of years ago and I loved them on the show. Their album is acoustic pop and so so good! Definitely worth checking out!!

That's it for my monthly favourites for the year! I'll be doing my 2014 favourites sometime soon so keep an eye out for that!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Avon nail polishes, I have a one and it's great! I always debate picking up the repair cream from all the hype, is it really worth it? I love your blog.

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete