Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Favourites | 2015

Time for another monthly favourites! The end of February really snuck up on me, but I've put together some products I've enjoyed using over the past month.

COLAB Dry Shampoo / This is a product I've heard about from quite a few bloggers over the past 6 months or so as it's a dry shampoo line by YouTuber and model, Ruth Crilly of A Model Recommends. As far as I know this product is only available in drugstores in the UK, but I happened to find a few cans of it at my local Marshall's so I had to pick it up to give it a try! Before this, the only dry shampoo I had previously used is the Batiste one. I find this one left my hair feeling like it has less product buildup in it after using it compared to the Batiste dry shampoo which I really liked. It also gives nice texture to the hair and smells fantastic!

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso / One of my favourite YouTubers, NikkieTutorials, has recently started using this blush a lot and after all her raving about it I finally decided to pick it up. I've actually heard nothing but good things about this blush over the years but for some reason had always put off buying it! I'm so glad I've finally bought it though, because it really is beautiful. It's a gorgeous glowy peach blush that really adds dimension and a nice flush to the cheeks. I think this will especially be gorgeous in the summer time!

Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Pinky Nude / This range of lip pencils from Sonia Kashuk have become some of my favourite lip products over the past month. As some of you may know, Target Canada stores are closing down, so while I still have the chance to I've been buying some Sonia Kashuk beauty products to (finally) try since it is a Target exclusive brand. These matte lip pencils are practically dupes for the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils!! I'll be doing a post and possibly a lip swatch video featuring these sometime soon!

Essie Chinchilly / This is a new polish to my collection this month and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's the perfect balance between taupe, gray, and purple and it's stunning on the nails. I've really been into neutral nail colours lately and this is one of my new favourites!

Ikea SINNLIG Vanilla Candle / When I went to Ikea a little while ago to buy new furniture, I also picked up this vanilla candle because it was under $2. I started burning it this month and it smells absolutely amazing! It's not too strong of a vanilla scent but it has the most deliciously sweet fragrance! Next time I go to Ikea I'll definitely be buying some more!

Sonia Kashuk No. 29 Brush / This is another Sonia Kashuk product I've picked up in the past month and it's the most perfect blush brush! It's super soft and I love how the shape of the handle sits in my hand when using it. It's also just the right size for blush, not too big or too small like some of my other blush brushes are. If you're looking for a new blush brush I'd highly suggest this one!

Those are my favourites from the past month! What products were you loving in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment