Monday, March 30, 2015

March Favourites | 2015

“march It's monthly favourites time once again! Today I have my March favourites to share with you! March was a bittersweet month for me. Some things came to an end like the Target I worked at closing down and Glee having its series finale, but I also have some new and exciting things in the works too! I'm so glad it's spring now, though it has been cold lately. Hopefully by the time I write my next monthly favourites post we will have had some nice weather! Anyway, onto the favourites!

MAC x Toledo Ripe Peach Blush Ombré / I know, this is a limited edition product, but I really did get quite a lot of wear out of this blush this past month! It's a beautiful peachy pink shade that gives the cheeks a nice healthy glow. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it over the spring and summer!

Colourpop Super Shock Shadows in La La and Desert / I finally got around to trying out the Colourpop shadows this month and the formula really is as good as everyone says it is! The two shades I got are both light, warm toned golden browns (one metallic, one satin), but they make for lovely everyday eyeshadow colours.

H&M Gold Bar Pendant Necklace / I've wanted a bar pendant necklace for a little while and I spotted this beauty at H&M this month for only $5.95! I've worn it quite a few times this month and I really love it! I hope to find a similar necklace in silver to wear on days I wear silver jewelry!

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge / I love this sponge. I've gone through a couple of them because they do stain and get a bit grubby looking, but they work so nicely at applying foundation! Lately I've been opting for a more moisturized and glowy complexion, rather than heavy and matte as I wore during the winter months, and this sponge helps me achieve that look!

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve / Apparently this is a highly sought-after lip product at the moment and I'm so glad I have it in my collection. I found this at Sephora at the end of February and managed to scoop up the last one in the store. Since then I haven't seen it in stock at any Sephora I've been to, so I'm lucky I got it when I did! It's a gorgeous neutral mauvey pink shade on the lips and it seriously lasts all day long. I now have 3 shades from this range and I'd love to get more!

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Bellissima / I've had this lipstick for quite a while actually (I hauled it last June) but I always thought it was too light of a lip colour for me. Well, I tried it on again this month and ended up loving how it looked! I even included it in my most recent Get Ready With Me video since I find it to be a beautiful colour for spring!

Sephora Formula X in Thrilling / I'm still on a nude polish kick, and I gave this one a try this month and really loved it. The formula and application were fantastic, and it also lasted over a week on my nails with very minimal chipping (and I was working with my hands quite a bit)! I'm so "thrilled" with this polish (see what I did there? ;) haha!).

All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven / One of my goals this year was to read 1 book a month. Well, this was supposed to be my February book but I didn't end up finishing it until mid-March (whoops!). I did really enjoy this book though! It's said to be comparable to The Fault in Our Stars and Eleanor & Park (two books I enjoyed as well) and I can see the similarities in the book styles for sure. I'd say if you like YA fiction to give this one a read! It's also being made into a movie apparently so I'm excited for that!

Those are my favourites from March! What products have you been enjoying the past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment